WowMelo is an innovative payment platform that wants to make it easier for people to shop online. We help to make shopping as simple and safe as possible with the “buy now pay later” model.
We offer a pay after delivery option in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets consumers pay after they receive the item and they’re happy with the delivery.
Who are WowMelo’s partners?
Merchants online with a proprietary e commerce operating in the following industries: Fashion, Beauty, Luxury, Sportswear, Electronics, Travels
- Develop and maintain and high quality
- Acquisition: acquire suppliers and bring them onboard with WowMelo. Support onboarding merchant and coordinate with operations, customer services, tech development, and other teams
- Account management: cultivate relationships with partners to help maximize their sales, communicate business strengths and brand value to suppliers
- Optimization: continuously ensure the quality of service, develop WowMelo to be market-leading position
- Coordination: work closely with various functions in the company – marketing to maximize services, sales, supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats, finance to ensure accurate payment and minimize risk
- Flexibility and attentiveness to details are essential in our fast-paced environment
- Market updates: support market leaders to identify market trends and provide market & competitors update through on-goinf research and feedback
- At least 2 years of work experience with 2 years of business development
- Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
>> Please send your CV to email@example.com
WowMelo Trading LTD
TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, HCMC